01 02 03 Eleanor Greer: a crappy phone image. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

a crappy phone image.

34


It is raining hard. Audrey and I got caught in it and ran home giggling like little girls, both of us in flip flops and I wearing braided pigtails. New York is under thunderstorm watch, whatever that means, and the city has taken to the indoors. As always, I think of Merton when it rains, more appropriate now that I am in such a city as he describes. To whomever: pick up Thomas Merton's "Raids on the Unspeakable" and read the first few pages of 'Rain and the Rhinoceros.' Also to be found on amazon.com where you can look inside the book and read a few pages to discover if indeed you would like to purchase it.
You will then be receiving a piece of my soul, where ever you live, as well as a fantastic piece of literature. Enjoy the rain.
35 36 37 38